.... there's no place like home...
She's not dumb....she just wants to be close to Taylor :0) I can't wait for you to start teaching so we can share all of our stories! I feel so overwhelmed at the moment....I hope it gets better as the school year goes on!
ha ha ha! I can just hear you in my head saying, "Lizsi, you dumb dog." But the truth is, what would you do without her?!? ;)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
She's not dumb....she just wants to be close to Taylor :0) I can't wait for you to start teaching so we can share all of our stories! I feel so overwhelmed at the moment....I hope it gets better as the school year goes on!
ha ha ha! I can just hear you in my head saying, "Lizsi, you dumb dog." But the truth is, what would you do without her?!? ;)
Post a Comment