Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Phone Call from Elder Wray!

I thought it would be fitting to post pictures of Cannon's farewell since I got to talk to my baby boy on Christmas! He sounds like he's doing so well! We are so happy for him and proud of him! Isn't he handsome and so grown up!?!? I loved hearing his voice, it was the highlight of my entire Christmas!






The fam minus Greg-Kim


3 comments:

LauraP said...

Sherrie I love your blog! I love the little subtitle, so cute! Well It was good to see you for a minute on Christmas Eve!
-Laura

The Cliftens said...

Hi Sherrie! Whit and decided that we should have had you come along and babysit after all...we need a vacation from our vacation! Cannon is so cute, glad he is doing well. Whit and I also decided that we are coming out to visit soon! p.s. I am adding you to my favorite blogs.

seanalliefamily said...

hey! Ok, "so-cal sherrie", when can we get together?! You're great! I love your blog and hearing that you went through the same thing with the croup with whitney made me feel so much better. Your family is beautiful. I canNOT believe how grown up Cannon is, I think the last time I saw him was when he was like 5. haha. I really do want to get together sometime very soon.